Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pawz

One of the Most Healing Foods You Can Feed Your Pet

5 posts in this topic

STORY AT-A-GLANCE

• Bone broth is a nutrient dense meal supplement or treat for any pet, and especially dogs and cats recovering from tummy troubles, picky eaters, and older animals with declining appetites
  • Bone broth is easy to digest and works well when you need to add flavor, moisture and extra nutrients to your pet’s meals
  • Bone broth is both inexpensive and easy to prepare using chicken, beef, or soup bones 
  •  One segment of the pet population may not do well consuming bone broth are histamine-intolerant animals, as this nutrient-dense superfood contains a lot of naturally occurring histamine, which can exacerbate some health conditions, including chronic systemic inflammation

there is a restaurant here that serves a soup as a meal that is bone broth. if my daughter brings the leftover home brewster goes nuts because he loves the soup

4 hours ago, free said:

there is a restaurant here that serves a soup as a meal that is bone broth. if my daughter brings the leftover home brewster goes nuts because he loves the soup

Have you ever made your own bone broth?    ......it's easy peasy.

no i havent it is rare that i make soup usually use the crappy cans or packages because im lazy

On 9/15/2020 at 4:17 PM, free said:

no i havent it is rare that i make soup usually use the crappy cans or packages because im lazy

For bone broth all you have to do is get some beef or chicken/turkey bones (preferably organic) and put them in a pot with water to cover and a splash of apple cider vinegar (dd spme veggies if you want)  and let simmer overnight or longer. Then strain and scrape off any meat that's left on the bones Skim off any excess fat, cool and serve. Refrigerate the extra or freeze in ice cube trays and use as a topper on Brewster's meals.

Edited by Pawz