Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pawz

4 Commonly Misread Dog Behaviours Explained

7 posts in this topic

Often Misinterpreted Dog Behaviours Explained

Most savvy dog owners are fairly adept at reading canine body language and correctly interpreting vocalizations. But still, there can sometimes be confusion when it comes to certain signals and behaviours. The four that follow are the most frequently misunderstood and therefore often misinterpreted.

https://moderndogmagazine.com/articles/4-commonly-misread-dog-behaviours-explained/124555?utm_source=Modern%20Dog%20Enewsletter&utm_campaign=17eaa5a538-MD_Newsbite_DestructiveChewing_08.15.2019_COPY_01&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_f07aee5fc3-17eaa5a538-84895121&mc_cid=17eaa5a538&mc_eid=d595295bac

i laughed with the humping as brewster does it to incite play with dogs he knows

4 hours ago, free said:

i laughed with the humping as brewster does it to incite play with dogs he knows

LOL .....does it work for him?

unfortunately it works so he contunues

3 hours ago, free said:

unfortunately it works so he contunues

LOL .....so you get free entertainment and he gets what he wants as well.

unless he is barking because he smells a rabbit and wants to get it he can give you a laugh with him stamping feet to get what he wants, or him talking to you

4 hours ago, free said:

unless he is barking because he smells a rabbit and wants to get it he can give you a laugh with him stamping feet to get what he wants, or him talking to you

I love a dog with a personality like that  ....reminds me of my huskies.