Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
love4himies

FOUND-Black Cat 1000 Island Parkway-Gananoque

9 posts in this topic

Found black cat, medium length fur, on the west end by Gananoque on the 1000 Island Parkway Jan 16 2018.  Extremely friendly. Please PM me for further information.

Sorry the pic is blurry as the kitty won't stop moving, lol.

IMG_20180116_1708507.jpgIMG_20180116_1708542.jpg

On 1/17/2018 at 5:03 AM, love4himies said:

Found black cat, medium length fur, on the west end by Gananoque on the 1000 Island Parkway Jan 16 2018.  Extremely friendly. Please PM me for further information.

Sorry the pic is blurry as the kitty won't stop moving, lol.

IMG_20180116_1708507.jpgIMG_20180116_1708542.jpg

Do you have her(him) at your place in the meantime?

8 hours ago, Pawz said:

Do you have her(him) at your place in the meantime?

Yes, but she/he is going to the HS today. It is much too hyper for our household so wouldn't fit in with Jasper & Rose who are very  timid and laid back.  

This cat needs a home with no children as it is nippy.  It greets very much like a dog would and gets too excited and tries to grab with paws & claws.  I think, judging from the shape of the skull it may have some siamese in it.

Now that I look at pics of it when it came to our house, the tummy has filled out a bit.  He/she eats 2x what I feed my cats, lol.

Hmmm, sounds like a pregnant female then .....surprised that Uncle Jasper isn't interested.

THE CAT IS HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  It was microchipped and the people kept their info updated and is now home. It was from KINGSTON, not GANANOQUE which is the closest town to where I found it.  

I spoke to the owners of this kitty. Her real  name is Tess, but they laughed when I told them we called her Hobo.  

She has been missing since October k_shok when she bolted from the house when they went outside to get the newspaper.  This is Tess's 2nd life she has used up as she was originally found in a bag dumped behind a strip mall and was taken to the Kingston Humane Society.  Yup, she has gotten lucky.  They are ecstatic to have her back and hopefully she won't bolt again (she is a really fast kitty as we learned). How she managed to make it 40km away from her home we'll never know.

14 hours ago, love4himies said:

I spoke to the owners of this kitty. Her real  name is Tess, but they laughed when I told them we called her Hobo.  

She has been missing since October k_shok when she bolted from the house when they went outside to get the newspaper.  This is Tess's 2nd life she has used up as she was originally found in a bag dumped behind a strip mall and was taken to the Kingston Humane Society.  Yup, she has gotten lucky.  They are ecstatic to have her back and hopefully she won't bolt again (she is a really fast kitty as we learned). How she managed to make it 40km away from her home we'll never know.

I love hearing stories like this that have such a happy ending, and thanks to you, Tess was re-united with her family again. Obviously no one will be able to figure out how she was found 40 km away but hopefully her parents will find a way to keep her contained.

Btw, has it been determined if she is pregnant?

She is a spade female so no possibility of pregnancy.  Thank goodness.