Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
meeow7

RIP Milo

5 posts in this topic

My beloved Milo passed this afternoon. It was not easy for him or me. I'll be back in a few days.

So sorry for your loss meeow7  Hugs_

I'm so sorry M7 :(

M7, you have my deepest empathy.

There is no pain greater than living when your beloved has died. Every thought is consumed with their life and their death. Their absence is felt in the shadows of every room, in the effort of everything you do, in the thought behind all that you say. There is a great, shattering horror that they have gone forever which tears your body and mind in two. The heart-wrenching sobs are as uncontrollable as is the blame and the guilt for having played a role in their death. Let it consume you, let it flow in your veins for grief is the lifeblood of a love which death has stolen.

But, know that grief will step aside slowly and allow you space to love, moments of fond remembrance without pain. As those moments without pain grow longer and the space of peace grows larger, you will find forgiveness and you will remember the love that you shared with Milo as a perfect one, unflawed by his death. 

Be gentle with yourself M7, you are only human, and you did the best that you could for him in life and in his dying. 

M7,  sorry for not being around sooner to reply and so very sorry to hear about Milo   2_huggers........it's never easy no matter how many times we've been through it.   k_sad