Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MMMM

"True Facts" about the Armadillo

4 posts in this topic

This is semi-satirical. It's from a series and I find it hilarious. But there, are some actual facts about the "armadildo...oops that's a typo"

LOL, I found it very humourous and interesting. k_good2   I never knew that there were so many different types nor did I I know about the leprosy .....I did always wonder how they had sex though.  k_biggrin

LOL, I found it very humourous and interesting. k_good2   I never knew that there were so many different types nor did I I know about the leprosy .....I did always wonder how they had sex though.  k_biggrin

He is very funny. I'll see if I can find others to post. I always enjoyed animal biology but it can get awfully dry ~ I wonder if the series are ever used as teaching tools in secondary school. It certainly would be better than the usual dry textbooks.

He is very funny. I'll see if I can find others to post. I always enjoyed animal biology but it can get awfully dry ~ I wonder if the series are ever used as teaching tools in secondary school. It certainly would be better than the usual dry textbooks.

For sure it would be better and would keep the kids much more interested in their classes.