Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MMMM

Yai Bua the Elephant's Journey to Sanctuary

5 posts in this topic

Bump.

I don't know how I missed this so thanks for bumping it up.  k_give_rose    What an amazing story with a happy ending  cloud_9   .....so glad that they were able to rescue this poor girl and get her to the sanctuary  .....what wonderful people they are.  k_girl_angel

Bit of a scare the other day, the sanctuary reported that she had laid down and could not get up, had stopped eating and drinking ~ she is very, very old and after so many years of abuse has significant health issues. The sanctuary was able to get a sling under her and by attaching her to a crane and a truck were finally able to get her back onto her feet. Happily she started eating and drinking immediately. 

Bit of a scare the other day, the sanctuary reported that she had laid down and could not get up, had stopped eating and drinking ~ she is very, very old and after so many years of abuse has significant health issues. The sanctuary was able to get a sling under her and by attaching her to a crane and a truck were finally able to get her back onto her feet. Happily she started eating and drinking immediately. 

Aw, glad they we able to get her back to her old self again ....although sadly I imagine it's going to happen again.