Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
free

rip beau

12 posts in this topic

this is the first time in 24 years that there is no dog in the house. boy does it feel strange

oh no Free so sorry to see this,,my sympathies and hugs all around.

candle_  R.I.P Beau

Free, I am so very sorry to hear about Beau.   k_sad

My heart goes out to you and my deepest condolences to you and your family.   Hugs_    A very sad time of the year for this to happen   2_huggers   and I hope your pain will soon be replaced by all the wonderful memories you have of him.   2_huggers

rip_    Beautiful Beau      rainbow_bridge  candle_

Sorry to hear such sad news especially this time of year. RIP Beau

thanks everyone. it was not that hard of a decision you could tell he gave up the fight as you  could lift him up without a fight.

thanks everyone. it was not that hard of a decision you could tell he gave up the fight as you  could lift him up without a fight.

Yes, I agree ......it does make it easier but at the same time it tears your heart apart.   2_huggers

Oh no, Free, I'm so sorry to hear about Beau.   2_huggers and at what should be such a happy time.  He is thanking you for doing the most selfless act you could do, giving him peace.

thanks l4h

I totally missed this thread, I'm so sorry for your loss, your house must feel empty. k_sad

RIP dear Beau candle_

Oh no, Free, I'm so sorry to hear about Beau.   2_huggers and at what should be such a happy time.  He is thanking you for doing the most selfless act you could do, giving him peace.

off topic but, hi L4H!!!

thk pm. the house is very quiet.

It is in the silence that we hear their absence. The familiar spaces they left behind call to us with their emptiness. The routine of meeting their needs is no longer and our days now seem half-done. The only thing death cannot rob us of is the place in our heart that remains whole with their joy and the world of love we live in because of them. Beau was blessed to have you, and you him free.