Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
packmom

RIP Mudslide :(

9 posts in this topic

Mudslide, one of Nelly's daughter, past away this afternoon. She was in & out of the vet clinic since last week with pancreas problem. She was lucky enough to have been adopted with her sister Jenni, by a wonderful couple who spoiled the girls and brought them everywhere. I feel for them because a couple years ago, they also adopted an older male Great Dane, Duncan, who past away not even a month ago. I can't imagine how hard it must be, to loose 2 dogs within a month.

Gotta say Mudslide was my favorite from day one. She had awesome coloring. For the short time I had them and hand fed them, she was the one who I thought wouldn't make it. She's the one who was always cold every time I would pick her up, I would place her under my shirt, on my belly, to heat her up. But she made it and had a wonderful life. Feel very strange to know that, one of Nelly's 3 survivor, has past away. RIP Mudslide, you can now play with your big bro Duncan again.

post-13-0-08940800-1440799726_thumb.jpg

I am so sorry to hear that, PM.  

I can't believe Nelly was able to carry any pup to term due to her weight and health.

Edited by love4himies

I am so sorry to hear that, PM.  

I can't believe Nelly was able to carry any pup to term due to her weight and health.

I keep thinking how different things would have been if she had been strong enough to take care of them. But I can't blame her. At least, the 3 remaining pups have/had great lives. I just feel so bad for Mudslide's parents.

So sad. But it sounds like they did have a good life and loving home.

How tragic for them. She looks like she was an absolute delight. How old was she? 

Rip Mudslide i remember your story well,,deepest sympathies to Suzanne and Chuck.

So sorry to hear about Mudslide    k_sad   .....big hugs to you   2_huggers"‹    ....and also, my condolences to her mom & dad.    candle_

Do you ever hear from the people that adopted her siblings?

Edited by Pawz

How tragic for them. She looks like she was an absolute delight. How old was she? 

8 years old.

So sorry to hear about Mudslide    k_sad   .....big hugs to you   2_huggers"‹    ....and also, my condolences to her mom & dad.    candle_

Do you ever hear from the people that adopted her siblings?

No but LuckyPenny does.