MMMM

The Queen is now a Star shining brightly.

12 posts in this topic

Bridie September 26, 1999 ~ December 10, 2014

Thank you my grrrl for sharing your life with me. I am a more humane being because of you. You filled my spirit  with laughter borne of your silly mischief and sassy dawgitude, the surprise of joy at your lightening-fast mind, the nurturing of your simple dog-wisdom and the untold gifts of your selfless devotion. I have nothing but a fierce, fierce love for all that you are, you lived with your "soul ajar". May bones rain from the sky and tennis balls spring from the earth, you will always reign as The Queen of my heart. 

post-19-0-54154900-1418220829_thumb.jpg

My deepest of sympathies M4,,She was a very regal hostess when i met her even with the goofy twosome romping around. I was and am thrilled that she came out from her room to join us in the livingroom. You've gone to a pain free place lovely girl and no doubt your brother and sister were there to meet you to play.

R.I.P. Bridie rainbow_bridge

sorry for your loss m4

I am so sorry MMMM  2_huggers .

What a beautiful tribute to her.  I never met her, but I'm sure she's one in a million that had that special something that goes deep into our hearts.

RIP Bridie.

Thank you for your kindness  Aslan, free and L4H. 

So sorry for your loss M4, Bridie can now run with my golden pack at rainbow bridge. Don't worry, they'll take good care of her. rainbow_bridge

Hugs_

may your good memories surpass the sadness of today and your wonderful tribute to a beautiful soul be remembered forever ... Bridie joins my dogs Blackie, Dylan, Pepper and Raggs as well as all our animals here on the forum that passed before her ... run free Bridie .... rainbow_bridgecandle_   may you have everything you loved in this world and more ... beyond the bridge

Thank you dbg and PM ~ it is deeply healing to be surrounded ~ even if only in cyberspace ~ by such goods friends as my pr4L posse.

Terribly sad to hear of your loss MMMM. My only condolence is that she surely knew she was loved and appreciated. She'll be in your heart forever.

Hugs_

Thanks ExK. We did have a "helluva ride" together that is for certain. 

I am so sorry to hear about Bridie.   k_sad   

I know you had a special bond with her and I hope all the wonderful memories will quickly replace the sadness you are going through now   vibes_  .....take care.   2_huggers

rip_    Bridie    rainbow_  candle_

Thanks Pawz, I know you are still grieving deeply and my heart is deeply grateful for your thoughtful words.