dbg10

Commemoration RIP Tiger

13 posts in this topic

I lost my  Tiger today .... aka "tiggy-piggy" .. 14 yrs old and the love of my life.... I will miss him forever... but he is now painfree and I can see him chasing Blackie, Dylan, Raggs and Pepper... on the other side... the dogs all played with him and they all participated in middle of the night  kitty-chase ....  run free my little one  k_crayHugs_candle_rainbow_bridge

post-24-0-67361600-1408227108.jpgpost-24-0-08425600-1408227118.jpg

sorry I don't have more pictures of him... they were all on my computer that crashed....

I am so sorry, dbg.  2_huggers

RIP, Tiger Run free!

thanks L4 ... it gets harder with every passing hour....

I am so sorry for your loss dbg10 k_sad

Hugs_

Sorry to hear about Tiger passing away, Dbg.  Hugs_

sorry dbg.. I didn't realize tiger was having problems. rip Tiger run free with the others waiting for you

thanks everyone... i am watching the other cats search the house for him... and they seem very out of sorts... hope we get through this without losing another one as they are all seniors now.... today has been harder.. going to be really hard as it sinks in... he was such a character... k_sad

I know how you feel, dbg .....I had another bad day as well thinking about Logan.   Hugs_

As hard as it was, you did the right thing to  free Tiger from his pain, and I hope your other kitties bounce back and are able to deal with the loss of Tiger as well.   fingers_crossed

rip_   Tiger    candle_

Thanks Pawz and everyone ... the kitties seemed lost last night .., without him here... Sam was looking around as much as he could as he is not all that mobile now .... Smokey was going to all the places Tiger used to hide and then crouching down and staring at it ... until I called him... Bailey was a big suck but when it came to feed her canned food she wouldn't eat .... so I hope they all come to terms with his passing soon ... k_sad

the kitties are still lost without him... smokey especially is still looking for him and refusing to come for canned food at night,,, he will however eat it during the day if I put it down for him... so that's what I'm doing because he can't stand to lose any more weight ...

It seems to take pets a while to realize their buddy isn't coming home, but eventually they do  k_sad .  I often wonder what is going through their heads when one member all of a sudden "goes missing".    2_huggers

I'm so sorry dbg ~ somehow I have missed this commemoration. You must be beside yourself with sadness ~ what a beautiful cat he was, I'm not surprized that the other furbabies are missing him terribly. Although these are the longest days, the most courageous way to "stay strong" is to let yourself fall apart when you need to. You have lost the heart of your heart but for a brief time you loved and were truly loved.  2_huggers

I'm so sorry dbg ~ somehow I have missed this commemoration. You must be beside yourself with sadness ~ what a beautiful cat he was, I'm not surprized that the other furbabies are missing him terribly. Although these are the longest days, the most courageous way to "stay strong" is to let yourself fall apart when you need to. You have lost the heart of your heart but for a brief time you loved and were truly loved.  2_huggers

Thanks M4  I honestly don't think it has really hit me yet... I have cried for him but it just seems with so much else going on in my life right now... and it was such a shock at the vet... that he was as sick as he was... it just hasn't sunk in yet.... what I worry about is the others... they aren't young kitties any more and Bailey was his "wife" ... she has been refusing treats that she associates with Tiger and ...... Smokey is still spending part of every day and evening checking all of Tiger's hiding places ... it is very sad to watch them .... k_sad