Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
aslan

Commemoration R.I.P Logan

9 posts in this topic

Since as we all understand, Pawz is heartbroken i thought i would save her the pain of having to do this.  Logan will be sadly missed by his real family and his extended internet family.

Run pain free big boy.

candle_

post-3-0-07409500-1407718041_thumb.jpg

I'm sorry for your loss Pawz. My heartfelt condolences on your loss.  Hugs_

I am so sorry, Pawz  2_huggers

RIP, sweet boy.  You will be missed but never forgotten.

I'm so sorry Pawz, Logan had a very good life with you. Hugs_

Big hugs to you Pawz. My heart goes out to you and your family for your loss of Logan. rainbow_

As you walk along this path of grief, remember it is yours and yours alone, there are no rules. That wracking pain splitting your heart  in two is real. That seemingly endless pit of ache and despair is actually where the love lives and where the love will return when the scars of loss and pain are healed over by the memories of Logan's laughter and joyfulness you hold so dear. 

It is true, you will never look into his eyes again and you will never hold him in your arms again but you will always love him and his love for you will never die.  The depth of your grief is testimony to your capacity for love. You have been truly blessed to have known such love. Be gentle with yourself. 

Thank you everyone for your kind words.    Hugs_   Even though I've been through this many times before, it never gets any easier.   k_sad

Being good ......

post-5-0-72369800-1407875441.jpg

Being bad ......

post-5-0-06054700-1407875523_thumb.jpg

Forever in my heart ...... 

post-5-0-82552800-1407875278_thumb.jpg

1 person likes this

Hugs_  Hugs_  Hugs_ 

I am so sorry for your loss Pawz .... Logan was a lovely dog and he looks like he used to get into trouble on a regular basic... I love the pictures you have of him... I'm sure your grief will pass in time and you will be left with the wonderful memories of him... run free on the other side Logan rip_rainbow_bridge    and big hugs to you too 2_huggersPawz