love4himies

Commemoration RIP Sweet Pea

16 posts in this topic

I am numb.

I am numb.

Oh I am so sorry to hear of another loss for you in such a short period of time... she is now with Puddles and Snowball, pain free and waiting for you and your DH across the bridge.. I don't know how you cope with a loss so great but I hope your grief is short and your good memories come soon of both Puddles and Sweet Pea ,may they both RIP k_cray2_huggersrainbow_bridgecandle_  rip_    candle_

Your grief must be so overwhelming and raw, I can only imagine the depth of your pain. We know that Sweetpea was so dear to you, that far beneath the tidal waves of heartache lie sweet remembrances and wonderful anecdotes. May you gently rejoice in them as you endure your grief.  2_huggers

AWWWW No! I understand the numbness! and the quiet....you tried so hard L4 to do everything you could to give her extra time.  RIP Sweet Pea.  My thoughts are with you L4 as you journey thru this difficult time. 2_huggers

im so sorry for you. you tried harder than most people.

A sea of candles to help Sweet Pea over the bridge and to Puddles.  I am sorry for your loss.

DSCF3596.jpg

Edited by Lady Shay

I am so very sorry, L4    k_cray  2_huggers ......I know you are devastated and I can only hope that your pain will soon be replaced by all the loving memories of your sweet girl.   rainbow_bridge    candle_   2_huggers

Again, at a loss for words that would take some pain away.....So sorry for your loss and suffering L4.  Hugs_

Oh no! What a lot for your heart to have to endure in such a short time. Really big hugs to you and hubby.

candle_

Packmom has asked me to send along her very deepest condolences.  2_huggers

L4, I am so sorry for your loss. Sweet Pea will always have a special place in your heart, as do Puddles and Snowball. There has been so much loss lately. I'm at a loss. Sweet Pea knows you loved her beyond love. She knows you tried your best for her. She will be in line waiting for you when your turn comes to travel the Bridge.  RIP Sweet Pea. ((((Hugs)))) to you L4. I'm sorry.

L4H, I am so terribly sorry to hear of your loss.  My deepest sympathy.  Also just found out about Puddles as well.  Again, I am so sorry. 

RIP little ones.

Strength and Peace to you L4H. 

It's been over a year and half and I still cry over her.  Every time I see a cat who looks like her I just want to ball.

Dear Sweet Pea, a kitty who was left to fend for herself on the streets, a kitty who was able to give such unconditional love and cuddles and ask for nothing in return. A kitty that knew she was home, the moment I took her and her 7 kittens out of the carrier.

post-10-0-75631100-1444481178_thumb.jpg

Edited by love4himies

2_huggers Hugs kiddo  2_huggers

And from me too.   2_huggers   candle_

We never forget them.